Friday, March 13, 2009

Sushi and Resident Evil 5




So,does anyone love sushi? I do. In fact I love all weird manner of fish which most people would turn their noses at. Sushi,prawns,shrimp,crap,you name it.I also eat alot of rice and ramen with hot chilli sauce and teriyaki sauce. Seriously, Japanese food is so much healthier than western crap.lol. It was so funny. I had to go into Burger King to get some food for someone and while everyone else was eating there cheese burgers I was nibbling away at my Sushi. It was a pretty surreal sight.








I also got Resident Evil 5 for the 360. I only played an hour of it but it seems good although looking after your other character in single player mode is a bit stressful but I'm sure it's fine in co-op mode. Anyway, the graphics are fantastic and the story is gripping me already.



BTW,sorry for not updating this for so long or not being on IM much,I've been pretty busy.




Well that's it I suppose.




No comments:

Post a Comment