Monday, March 16, 2009

Saint Paticks Day.




I was never a big fan of Paddys day. It's just an excuse to become mindlessly inebriated,more so than usual. Also I only went to a parade once in my life,as a child. I don't like crowds,it makes me feel claustrophobic.Moreover there's alot of shitty little chav teenagers around who are rude,loud and obnoxious.
Well that's all for today. I'll probably spend St Paddys day by going for a walk,it should be quite outside the city centre, and do lot's of other solitary things.Bliss!




2 comments:

  1. I'd like to talk about people who are upset by this holiday. Insane, I know, but some coworkers of mine said that it is not our holiday. Why they cannot be more open to foreign culture???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete